I want to order World Product?

Add to Backpack

British Tea

  • British Tea
  • British Tea

You're in for a Treat

There are a fair few types of British tea, ranging from the standard PG tips or Tetley tea bags to flavoured tea. Then there's loose tea which you'll need a strainer for, the most common being English breakfast tea and Earl Grey tea. Twinings is a popular brand of every type of tea you can imagine (and even those you can't). If you're not sure which type of tea you'd prefer, ask a GlobeGo Traveller in the UK to help you out. Be sure to specify if you'd prefer tea bags or loose tea. Maybe ask for a porcelain tea pot to make it in, too.

Enjoy this in

United Kingdom

If you have any wishes or recommendations for your experience, you can pop them here.

  • comment